1. Report on final survey about the outcome of the LIFE Project for the students
The survey conducted with the students who participated in the project via Kwik Survey (https://kwiksurveys.com/) shows a very positive assessment of the project and reveals that the teenagers from Belgium, Germany, Italy and Portugal gained a lot of valuable experience from taking part in the project.
They especially stressed that it was a valuable experience, that they made European friends and that their schools should organize more such projects. The survey also shows that the participants appreciated the chance to use and improve their language skills and that they feel more confident about working or studying abroad in the future.
Click here for the results of the complete survey.
2. Interviews about the outcome of the LIFE Project in Italy
Interviews with students, teachers, parents, coordinators and business people who took part in the LIFE project in Italy:
Click here to see some photos from the Trade Fair, with special thanks to Eleonora Marangoni and Enrica Valmori.
INTERVIEW WITH BRUNA VISANI (SALES SERVICE MANAGER OF “La Fabbrica”)
1. Do you think students will be prepared better for their professional life with projects like the LIFE Project?
Yes; we are really convinced that projects connecting students and companies are fundamental for creating a synergy between schools and labor market.
2. Would you like to establish more contacts between your company and local schools?
We are pleased to establish more contacts and build active cooperation between our company and the schools and the training agencies in our area in order to train new professions.
3. What are the advantages for your company having taken part in the LIFE Project in terms of
- general advertising possibilities
- impact on the local community
- promotion of your company and products abroad?
We are well known in our area because of our firm conviction on youth integration and training inside our company. We often welcome youth for periods of “Stage” in many of our departments (sales, marketing, account etc…).
It is always a positive letter of introduction in our small province the availability to train and eventually employ youth coming from local schools.
Your school with the LIFE project offered us the possibility to go beyond our closest area and over the barriers of our country investing our resources in training of young foreign people. This new experience will help us to promote our brand not only for the immediate sales but also for the future spread of our company’s philosophy: “ the integration between industries and school is fundamental for the future labor market.
3. Interviews about the outcome of the LIFE Project in Belgium
Interview with the Mayor and the Alderman of Local Economy in Dendermonde about the impact of the LIFE Project at the Trade Fair in Dendermonde:
Interview with Shauni and Sien, two Belgian students from the Erasmus+ LIFE Project:
4. Interview about the impact of the LIFE Project with a parent and the headmaster in Germany
A very positive reaction from a parent about the LIFE Project:
Interview with Headmaster Dr. Eberhard Hagemeier: